Daily Bike Tour
Explore and feel Barcelona like a local
Sign up for an unforgettable Bike Tour through Barcelona. Our expert English-speaking guides will show you the highlights of the city in an entertaining and fun way. You will appreciate the unique architecture of Barcelona from a different perspective “a bike saddle”.
Going by bike you will get to see more in less time and in a more relaxed way than on foot. During the stops you will get to know about the fascinating history of the city and its famous neighborhoods.Not only history also learns about the atmospheric bars and restaurants.
Some of the areas you’ll discover in our Daily Bike Tour with BikeTours Barcelona:
• Born area with the “Catedral del Mar” (Santa Maria del Mar Church, the best Barcelona Gothic Style) and the Old Central market. Below the market there are the remains of the medieval city (s XIV to XVIII) that Felipe V destroyed to build a military citadel and now this space is a museum and cultural center space
• Ciutadella Park, the biggest park of the city, includes the city zoo, the Parliament of Catalonia, a large fountain, a small lake and some museums
• The Arc de Triumph was built as the gateway to the fair, which was held in the Parc de la Ciutadella in 1888, when Barcelona hosted the Universal Exhibition
• Sagrada Familia, having the opportunity to appreciate the exteriors of the most important work of the architect Antoni Gaudí
• Olympic Village & Olympic Port, created for the Olympic games in 1992
• Barceloneta, the friendly atmosphere of the fascinating fishermen’s quarter, where locals use to go
• Beach, enjoy the ride through the Barceloneta beach and the Old Port
• Columbus monument & view of the Ramblas, the most popular avenue
The bike tour is suitable for all ages, you will mostly get around on bike lanes and pedestrian areas, and our bicycles are very comfortable and easy to use.
You will also have the time to take beautiful photos during the stops for the explanations.
- If you prefer an e-Bike (electric bicycle), please contact us to check availability.
- 2:30 Hours
- 20 € children up to 16 years old
- 27 € classic bike
- 39 € for an e-Bike (upon request)
- 1 – 15
- 10:45 h – Every Day from March 1 to November 30
Rusc de Turisme, Carre Montsió 10. Gothic Quarter. 2 minutes walking from Plaça Catalunya
Professional guide(s) • Bicycle rental • Liability insurance • Free helmets for children under 16
WHAT TO BRING
Comfortable clothing • Raincoat (in case of rain) • Sun protection
The tour will take place rain or shine
No shortCode found